TVB02: Wireless medical keyboard in tempered glass and plastic bottom, with touchpad and numeric keypad
Tempered glass wireless medical keyboard with touchpad, numeric keypad and three different connection types: USB, RF 2.4GHz and Bluetooth; 110 keys.
The TVB02 is a wireless glass medical keyboard with touchpad and numeric keypad.
The TVB02 glass keyboard is completely flat on the surface and reacts with touch technology.
For which sectors the TVB02 medical keyboard is suitable
Our glass touch keyboard model TVB02 is suitable for:
- Dental clinics and surgeries
- medical clinics
- clinical laboratories or clean rooms
- pharmaceutical environment.
This keyboard has an IP67 protection rating, making it highly resistant to water and dust.
What are the features of the TVB02 keyboard
The TVB02 is a medical keyboard with touchpad that is particularly suitable for medical areas due to the following features:
Three types of connections
Unlike the other keyboards in the catalogue, it has three different types of connections: USB, WiFi (connection key to the PC), and Bluetooth.
Here are the three methods of use:
- If you choose to use the USB cable, you have to connect the keyboard with the said cable: switch it on by pressing the button on the back of the keyboard for about 2/3 seconds. Then press the USB button (button 1) found on the keyboard;
- if you choose to use the USB stick, in this case the keyboard works without a cable. All you have to do is switch it on, connect the stick to the PC, press the 2.4G button (key 2 on the keyboard) and the keyboard works;
- If you choose to use Bluetooth, simply switch on the keyboard, activate Bluetooth on your PC or phone and press the BT button (key 3).
What advantages the TVB02 model offers
The TVB02 has a non-removable internal battery to ensure total impermeability, which can be recharged via USB cable. Precisely because of this feature, the keyboard goes into standby mode after a certain period of inactivity: to reactivate it, simply press the dedicated 'touch to wake' button.
Another feature of this model is the numeric keypad: this, in fact, can be used both as an actual keypad and as a touchpad by pressing a special key that activates or deactivates the touchpad in the keypad area.
- Tempered glass
- Rugged ABS
- USB, Bluetooth, e RF 2.4 GHz
- 436x160x20 mm
- Touchpad size
- 119X102 cm
- 870 g
- Keys size
- 18x18 cm
- Keys number
- Supported systems
- Windows, Mac OSX, Linux
- EN 60601-1, RoHs, FCC, MSDS, IP67, CE, REACH